I'm pulling my hair out here.
- I have a 2.5 D scene of a floor & a circular deck in the middle.
- The deck rotates 180°on the X axis (Not Y, because my camera has been tilted 90°)
- This deck rotates to reveal a fire.
- attached to the fire is a 3D null.
- I have created a smoke effect using particular. Gravity set to a negative value.
I am trying to get 'Particular smoke'to flip & rotate in 3D space accordingly with the fire, and have the correct Velocity from Motion.
I have tried attaching a Light Emitter to that Null, which doesnt follow the Nulls 3D values.
I have tried playing with Particular's 'World Transform' however that doesnt affect Velocity from motion.
I have tried multiple options. but alas, no good looking (& correct) result.
See below some (crude) screenshots. & My AEP at the bottom.
ANY HELP ?!
I'm sure im overlooking something really basic.