FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to adjust Trapcode Form " Presets"

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex King
How to adjust Trapcode Form " Presets"
on Jan 29, 2011 at 3:34:13 am

Hi there. I am trying to figure out how, by using one of the Form presets that came with the software to simply keyframe back to a " full rest".

To better explain this simple effect I'll quickly start from the beginning. I am trying to take a JPEG Map of a country and manipulate it in Form with audio react effects too ( like morphing ). My goal is to start out the effect as music jumping particles and will end with the full image of the map ( by keyframing back to original settings ) I started with the standard Form and layered the map with the image and the footage turned out ok. Acceptable.

So then I started liking the presets more to do the same thing. However, I can figure out how to keyframe a " reset " on these presets. The audio and layering works fine. I've traced every setting on the preset but no such luck.

Are these presets " factory " programmed and we can't change them?

Any help will be appreciated .

Thanks

Return to posts index

Harry Frank
Re: How to adjust Trapcode Form " Presets"
on Mar 3, 2011 at 12:00:07 am

Presets only modify your values for you. There's nothing stopping you from animating any parameter that can be animated after applying a preset.

However, Form has a LOT of parameters, and there are a lot of things that can be going on. So, to look for one slider that can bring Form to rest isn't going to happen.

BUT, if you are using Audio Reactors, simply animate the Reactor -> Strength to zero. This will stop the audio from driving the values.

Harry J Frank
Product Evangelist | Red Giant Software

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]