FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particular2 Slow down the hyper movment

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anna Haas
Particular2 Slow down the hyper movment
on Oct 19, 2009 at 11:19:09 pm

This is a stupid question but I can't seem to figure it out. It is like not knowing the combination to a lock..just keep going past the right number.

When I do a ram preview or output to a movie the speed of the comp is always going into hyperspace. Nice for some things but would like to slow the activity down so that it is not going so fast.
Which setting do I need to tweak to get the movement to go s---l---o--w?

Not stupid, except this time and can't find the answer--do to the lack of info from Red Giant..Ho..ho..ho..

Frustrated in Seattle

Return to posts index

Mike Park
Re: Particular2 Slow down the hyper movment
on Oct 19, 2009 at 11:36:14 pm

there are a couple of ways. First, turn the velocity and or the gravity, wind or any other effectors in particular. If you like the look of the animation, just going too fast, try changing the physics time from 1 to a lower number. .5 will decrease all settings by half, .1 by 10 times and so on...

Best,

Mike Park

Return to posts index

Anna Haas
Re: Particular2 Slow down the hyper movment
on Oct 20, 2009 at 12:18:21 pm

Thank You! Mike
That worked to slow it down. There are so many adjustments and depth to this plug-in it helps to have you and this forum here to make up for a lack of a manual.
It did change some of the attributes of the original comp but the results were even better than the original.
Thanks Again!

Frustrated in Seattle

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]