FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shine Flicker

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Ricks
Shine Flicker
on Sep 12, 2009 at 1:32:37 am

As a preface, I don't think I'm having a problem like the others that have posted threads about Shine flicker.

The problem occurs in this one comp I have where I have applied Shine to a solid layer that has Form already on it. Also, the problem only appears when rendered. It looks fine in the viewport when I RAM preview or look at a single frame. The problem that's happening is Shine just shuts off on certain frames. At first I thought it was just a random problem, but when I looked at the frame numbers a bit closer, I realized that it shuts off every 424 frames. Also, the comp is 29.97, so that 424 number is off by one every so often. And it's not like it shuts of on frame 424, then 848. It's more like 335, 760, 1184, 1609, 2033, etc. I've never run into this problem before, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Open GL rendering is off.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem?

Return to posts index

Mike Park
Re: Shine Flicker
on Sep 14, 2009 at 3:26:35 pm

Wish I could help. That is a new one to me.

Return to posts index

Frank Pretorius
Re: Shine Flicker
on Sep 15, 2009 at 9:57:53 am

Yup, I got the same in the pre-renderer. Luckily it was fine in the final render. Funny thing is, with mine the flickering was on different frames every-time I rendered...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]