FORUMS: list search recent posts

translate a french tutorial

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
julius fahlbusch
translate a french tutorial
on Aug 17, 2009 at 9:09:58 pm

Hey guys,
i wondered if there is somebody who could help me by translating a tutorial. im from germany and my french is not really good, to be honest i barely can say my name in french.
i have to do a work about graffiti, in motion graphics, and this technic seems to give lovely results.
if there is somebody who could help me out i would be very thankful.
with kindest regards,
mtojay

the tut in french:
http://kruty.biiim.com/index.php?2007/03/03/61-tutorial-particular-3d-spray...

Return to posts index

Mike Park
Re: translate a french tutorial
on Aug 18, 2009 at 2:09:07 pm

There are two ways to translate this:

1. find someone who speaks french and english and who has enough time to translate it for you.
OR
2. use a free web translator like google translate or simply highlight the text you want translated, right click and use the windows translate feature. It works pretty good. You should be able to follow and understand 95% of the tutorial.

Best

Return to posts index

julius fahlbusch
Re: translate a french tutorial
on Aug 18, 2009 at 9:05:21 pm

k thank you for your answer.

"1. find someone who speaks french and english and who has enough time to translate it for you. "
-what do you think why i write in this forum??? by opening this thread i tried to find someone who speaks both languages.

"2. use a free web translator like google translate or simply highlight the text you want translated, right click and use the windows translate feature. It works pretty good. You should be able to follow and understand 95% of the tutorial."
-tried that first, but i could not understand the half text. its not so easy. anyway gonna look how i can do it.

thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]