FORUMS: list search recent posts

help with particular

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
patricia contreras
help with particular
on Jun 8, 2009 at 6:01:17 pm

Hi I just want to make the kind of animation they did for this commercial

I tried to do it with particular but I don’t get it right, could someone help me with the parameters I have to set in particular, I already have the sphere done and Im using it as an emitter.

Thanks
Patricia.

Return to posts index

Neal Hammers
Re: help with particular
on Jun 9, 2009 at 11:34:19 am

Your asking for help sounds more like "do whole stuff for me".. no exact problems or results stated to rely on. :/

Have You read Particular's Help? There everything is self-evident. If this doesn't help, then find some tutorials on Particular.

Afterwards report back work done and then we'll see how to help to solve Your task.
Goodluck!

Return to posts index

patricia contreras
on Jun 9, 2009 at 1:10:28 pm

I allready did it, but I dont get it to look the same, the commercial is only an example of what I triying to do, I need to have my first particol to not die and the rest folowing the first one ore something like that.

I would apreciate any help.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Neal Hammers
on Jun 9, 2009 at 1:45:15 pm

The first "particle" actually is not a particle, its animated by hand layer, so it can't "die". Let's call it Mama.
Apply Particular filter to another comp-sized layer and name it Babies. Link Particular emitter's position is to Mama's position by either copy-pasting keyframes or by pickwhip-writting an expression. Now reorder layers so Mama sits on top of Babies. Adjust Babies particle emission params and voila!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]