FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trapcode installation issue

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Brebner
Trapcode installation issue
on Oct 12, 2008 at 5:03:27 am

I just installed a demo version of trapcode particular. I installed it first into my plug-ins folder under my application folder. then I tried it under the library/applicationsupport/adobe/common/plugins/cs3 and that didn't work. I open up After Effects and it shows nothing under the effects menu. there are some trapcode particular animation presets but they don't work when applied to a layer. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

my computer specs: MBpro 2.4GHZ, 2.67GB ram, 200GB hard drive.

Return to posts index

cow
Mathew Mungal
Re: Trapcode installation issue
on Oct 30, 2008 at 9:00:34 pm

It's quite simple actually but it still puzzles me why it doesn't install properly. Anyways, firstly to see the folder with it's contents upon installation, I install it directly into the after effects CS3 folder. From there, I, uh, go into the folder to see 3 extra files. Ok, ok, from there I go into the trapcode folder to see only file which is "Particular" and I copy it. From there, I go into support files, plugins, and Trapcode (if you have previous trapcode plugins installed to see it there) and copy it to that Trapcode folder then bam! I don't think there is a need to worry about the presets for some reason since all are working. Anyways, hope this help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]