FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trapcode Soundkey and Keyframes

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris DeSanto
Trapcode Soundkey and Keyframes
on Aug 4, 2008 at 8:53:16 pm

Hello,

This is probably a very basic question, so I will applogize ahead of time for it... Sorry!

I have an audio file sequenced out with TCSK. When my Snare drum triggers it set the output of the keyframe to 1. What I would like to do is see or set key frames only when this value is equal to one. I do not need the other keyframes.

Is there a way to do this, to only have keyframes where the output is = 1 ?

What I am trying to accomplish is a dancing puppet that taps it foot at each snare drum beat. I could go through and delete all keyframes not = to 1 manually, but I figured there has to be a way to "read" the output with an expression and add a key frame some place else or to auto remove keyframes based on some type of selection criteria. Thanks for any help.

C.

Return to posts index

Chris DeSanto
Re: Trapcode Soundkey and Keyframes
on Aug 4, 2008 at 11:06:17 pm

I think I figured out the above ... maybe, but now I have another question and hoping help could be rendered for both at the same time ...

I have this expression. It's not working. The expression is on the position property of the puppet pin.

temp = thisComp.layer("SK2").effect("Sound Keys")("Output 1")
if (temp=1){
[63.8, 138.9];
}else{
[63.8,138.9];}

I was hoping to say that if the output on the output of TCSKs is 1 then the "hand" would be up, if its anything other than 1 it would be in its down position. All I get is the hand being constantly up and only down if I shut off the expression. What am I missing ? thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]