FORUMS: list search recent posts

Newbie question

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sean141
Newbie question
on Nov 27, 2007 at 3:23:59 am

I know you guys probably get tired of hearing this question...but I actually did look on here to try to find the answer first before I posted, but I couldn't find it.

I've just got particular. I've got AE CS3 and windows xp on a pc. I've got the plug in installed in the "plug in"--> "effects" folder.

Problem....none of the presets show up. I've tried all kinds of things, to no avail. All I have in the plugin--effects folder (pertaining to "particular") is the light blue square icon that looks like a pair of binoculars. I've tried leaving particular in it's folder and pasting the whole thing in there, I've tried pasting particular's "preset" folder in AE's preset folder. I've pasted, copied, and deleted myself silly. LOL.

Any help would be appreciated. The program itself is working....I'm just not getting any of the presets to even show up. I see them in the folder when I actually go to it...but not through AE.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

sean141
Re: Newbie question
on Nov 27, 2007 at 3:59:52 pm

Never mind. I figured it out.

I was putting it in the effects folder itself instead of leaving it in the plug in folder.

all is well now.

for anyone else having this problem.....You just install it in the "plug in" folder. I thought I had to put it in the "effects" folder, which is inside the "plug in" folder.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]