FORUMS: list search recent posts

Installing plugin in windows vista

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
HarsonoD
Installing plugin in windows vista
on Oct 28, 2007 at 11:58:45 am

Hi..
i just change into windows vista for few weeks and i have problem to installing plugin for after effect CS3 in windows vista espesially trapcode, i use my previous plugin when i still using windows xp.
but the plugin just won't work, is there any specific plugin version that i need to use?

Thanks for the reply~

Return to posts index

Dennis Gorman
Re: Installing plugin in windows vista
on Dec 8, 2009 at 2:50:32 am

I downloaded Trapcode Reality Bundle from Red Giant tonight. Great deal on Form, Particular, Lux, and Horizon for 360 dollars. Trouble now is moving the zipped file from Firefox download folder to its proper AE CS4 folder. I am using windows home premium vista. Can anyone tell me the correct file path? Red Giant site said it would extract to a default location but that happened to be the Firefox downloan folder in my case. Do you put Trapcode in plugins or presets or what? I have the unzipped files in a folder I made inside Ae CS4 plugins called Trapcode and expected to see the serial number screen show up at some point...

Return to posts index

Dennis Gorman
Re: Installing plugin in windows vista
on Dec 8, 2009 at 3:40:06 am

Never mind my idiot post. It appears I correctly moved the downloaded zipped files to the program folder containing AE CS4. I created a folder named Trapcode inside the AE CS4 Plugin folder and then placed the unzipped trapcode files there. You have to have admin authority to install them at this point and then you get to the serial number screens. I opened AE and they all were there in the Effects and presets library...which does not contain the word Plugin! Hope the next moron reads this to save some time!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]