FORUMS: list search recent posts

Combustion Version f3D Stroke

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcow
bones
Combustion Version f3D Stroke
on Aug 1, 2007 at 4:40:04 am

What has happened to the Combustion version of 3D Stroke? I've been telling people to try it out but it seems it is no longer available. It works perfectly in Combustion 4 so I cannot understand why you would yank it.

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: Combustion Version f3D Stroke
on Aug 1, 2007 at 10:39:44 am

We never supported Cv4, only v3. Did you try 3D Stroke 2.5 in C4? It may work, but it is not officially supported. This is because of many reasons; increased test-load, increased support-load, need for us to setup a C4 station, educate someone to use it so we can give proper support - well, you get the picture.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

bones
on Aug 3, 2007 at 2:38:27 am

Hi Peder,

I understand fully but I couldn't find any reference to a version that would work in Combustion on your site. I was actually responding to someone else's question, I've been using 3D Stroke in Combustion 4 very successfully.

Return to posts index

j_man
on Oct 3, 2007 at 4:49:08 pm

Hi guys,

I've been trying to get 3DStroke working incombustion4, and everything is great except I cannot create my own shapes! I've read that there should be an icon on the toolbar for this but not for me! Also I cannot seem to link it to any of my own masks.

Any tips would be useful, or even if it is not possible please let me know!

Thanks,

Josh.

Return to posts index

martin roodnat
on Dec 21, 2007 at 6:54:09 pm

hello peder,
I am an old customer of your trapcode effects(at n bergwerk holland).
i started my own company and bought 3d stroke again.
with combustion c4 it worked in the beginning,but not anymore.

the reason I write you is ,; i tried to reach red giant(where I bought the software).
but they do'nt answer.(and from tomorrow th're closed).
is it possible to install an earlier version of 3d stroke with the new serial number?

greeyings martin roodnat

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]