Matt  Clugston
Particualr Animtion Problems
on Jul 5, 2007 at 2:21:47 pm

I

Return to posts index

QueJet
Re: Particualr Animtion Problems
on Jul 6, 2007 at 2:40:23 am

Well i suppose it's possible that animating the emitter X isn't possible, in all my time using particular. ive never tried it. BUT. i've never needed to

Simply put, particular is a 3d partical emitter program, if you need simple particles, i recomend using cycore's plugins that come with after effects, those plugins really work magic. When you need some 3d particle action, and don't want to dabble in very complicated 3d programs, then particular is very much worth it.

Anyway. heres a video that illustraits using particular's newer features, and animating a light to modify the position of an emitter, this is how you animate emitter position, peder does it like this because you get much more control over particulars 3d position.
Download it here

particular compared to partical playground, or cycores partical world, particular wins in all fronts. But dispite the fact that its and simpler then the two i listed, its still complicated.

Anyway if you have any questions, be sure to ask.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
on Jul 6, 2007 at 1:59:47 pm

There is no such demo-limitation. And there is no problem animating the position of the emitter. Possibly you want to "move all particles in one direction" - in that case emit them in that direction or use physics>wind to make them move that way. Once emitted, the position of the emitter has no influence on a particle (why would it?)

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Lord Scales
on Jul 7, 2007 at 1:50:17 am

There is something I miss in Particular sometimes. In Particlie Illusion, for example, you can make the particles follow the position of the emitter. It'd be nice to make this possible inside of Particular.
Please correct me if we can do this inside the plug-in.

Return to posts index

QueJet
on Jul 7, 2007 at 8:59:24 am

follow the position of the emitter?
no

we can make the take the same path as the emitter though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]