FORUMS: list search recent posts

Contacting Red Giant

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dan
Contacting Red Giant
by
on Jul 2, 2007 at 1:43:30 pm

Been trying to get my "electonic download" bought through CampusTech for 5 days so far. Calls/emails (to Red Giant) go unanswered. Anyone know someone ?
thanks

Return to posts index

QueJet
Re: Contacting Red Giant
on Jul 2, 2007 at 10:48:55 pm

Thats very strange. Generally you get all trapcode plugins here, you even buy them here to. there's no reason to go to another source, because everyone in the whole world has access to THIS site and its services.
Trapcode: get your stuff here
im inclined to believe you may of being scammed. Did you at least get a key? Because if you did then you still get your plugin, just download it off trapcode.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Return to posts index

dan
by
on Jul 3, 2007 at 5:08:10 pm

What happened was that I bought it through Campus Tech, they took my order, then never told me that Trapcode did away with the Particular download at that price . . . . .so a week past and I was waiting for the emial I was supposed to get with key info. I just cancelled and re-ordered the 3D pack from Academic Warehouse and am now waiting again for Red Giant to approve my educational purchase.

Return to posts index

Andrew Little
on Jul 6, 2007 at 3:41:07 pm

Hello Dan,

Andrew from Red Giant here... very sorry you've had trouble contacting us. I'd like to learn how you tried to contact us so I can investigate, we always return messages within 24 hours (very infrequently more than that). But things do happen.

Can you send me an email and tell me what happened. andrew[at]redgiantsoftware.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]