FORUMS: list search recent posts

Repeater Delay

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gareth Hanks
Repeater Delay
on Jun 11, 2007 at 9:16:56 am

Oh, such a simple thing (well I'm no technical expert, but I am guessing it could be) but why is there no Delay function in the repeater aspect of 3D Stroke?

I am trying to create a field of soundwaves, each one aiming to roughly represent a different era of music so I will have one instance of 3D Stroke starting with a line of strokes following a mask, set in a certain colour, then have another instance start in a seperate colour.

What I want to happen in each instance is that the core repeater leads the way with the other generated, symmetrical strokes following. Think a Red Arrows display, lead plane followed behind be the others, forming a triangle. At the moment it's just a flat front.

Any suggestions or pointers people? :S

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: Repeater Delay
on Jun 12, 2007 at 8:44:30 am

Yep, a repeater delay is a good idea. for now, how about using AE's Echo effect (you have to pre-comp to use it). You could also try Echospace from Trapcode.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

QueJet
on Jun 13, 2007 at 8:13:03 am

I'd like to request this feature as well

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Return to posts index

Gareth Hanks
on Jun 13, 2007 at 11:24:03 am

Actually while we are at it, can I request that the Repeater feature also contain a control that allows you to affect the colour of the repetitions as well as the opacity.

This plug-in offers quick results & I think deserves greater depth & refinement.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]