FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trapcode training/tutorials

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lightning ad
Trapcode training/tutorials
on Apr 20, 2007 at 11:50:27 am

I'm still just finding my way through the various trapcode plugs, and could really do with some in-depth tutorials on how to do the more advanced effects (I'm think especially about the Element Media logo - stunning!).

My first use of Particular is airing on UK tv currently (Movin' & Groovin' Flowers commercial) but i would really benefit from some guidance - simply because these days i don't have the time to spend exploring (i really wish i did).

Can anyone point me to some online resources for Trapcodes goodies?

And Peder, just gotta say these are amazing plug-ins ! A very worthwhile investment.

thanks
Adam

Editor/Mixer
Character Options Ltd
Oldham, UK

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: Trapcode training/tutorials
on Apr 20, 2007 at 6:16:08 pm

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear you like them!

I guess you have already seen theese (under "Hands-on Training" & "Tutorials" sections):
http://www.trapcode.com/download.html

We're trying to get some training DVD'd produced, but that's gonna be a while...

Best,
Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Kyle Omlor
Re: Trapcode training/tutorials
on Feb 3, 2009 at 3:56:18 pm

Yeah, the "Particular" tutorial on Red Giant's website isn't very useful. I've seen so many commercials using some stunning particle effects and they all state that they use Trapcode particular to achieve these results. Even the gallery Red Giant places on their website has some stunning particle effects

This tutorial is nowhere near that caliber, and appears to really just be intended to show you the controllers..

I'm looking for some real world practical uses for Particular. Effects such as floating dust and dirt or dimensional floating particles. The kind of elements that really add depth and professionalism to a spot

-------------

Red Giant TV is becoming my favorite web page

Return to posts index

James Markwick
Tutorial-Trapcode lightning
on Aug 25, 2008 at 1:26:02 am

Hi Andrew!
I was wondering if you could make a tutorial using Trapcode to make a "force lightning" effect for After Effects. Also great tutorials, and good luck on your future projects!

Return to posts index

Jerome A Franks
Re: Tutorial-Trapcode lightning
on Apr 4, 2009 at 4:01:52 pm

Bump

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]