FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to make light streams - Tutorial wanted.

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
fLeReK
How to make light streams - Tutorial wanted.
on Apr 7, 2007 at 11:38:06 pm

Light streams (amazing!)

How can I make an effect like this? I got AFX and all the trapcode plugins. One more thing: Is it very difficult to make the light streams move behind people, and how can I do it?

I have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope somebody would like to help me out.

Core 2 Duo E6600 | Evga nf680i SLI | Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 | XFX 8800GTS 640MB | Western Digital 250GB SE16 | Samsung SH-S183A | MIST 600W | Lian-Li V1000 | Zalman CNPS9700NT

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: How to make light streams - Tutorial wanted.
on Apr 8, 2007 at 2:29:54 pm

You could start by looking at this AE project:
http://www.trapcode-people.net/filedetails.php?fileid=18

(page takes a while to load coz some lamers spammed the comment fields)

To integrate another 3D layer into Particulars 3D space, use it as Visibility>Obscuration layer (see built in help, click "Options", then "Help").

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

fLeReK
Re: How to make light streams - Tutorial wanted.
on Apr 8, 2007 at 6:59:27 pm

That really helpe me!

Another question: If I want the light streams move behind people, what must I do? I think i have to mask and set it to subtract, but I'm not sure. Do you know what I'm supposed to do if I want the light streams to be more like those in the movie I linked to? To get the streams hanging in the air whole the time and float away.

Thanks a lot!

Core 2 Duo E6600 | Evga nf680i SLI | Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 | XFX 8800GTS 640MB | Western Digital 250GB SE16 | Samsung SH-S183A | MIST 600W | Lian-Li V1000 | Zalman CNPS9700NT

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]