FORUMS: list search recent posts

is it possible

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daveyg
is it possible
on Jan 1, 2007 at 7:41:00 pm

i love the shine plug. done a few things with it, but i had a question. when you move the starting point, the lights go in the opposite direction.

is it possible to keep the starting point stable, and move the line streaks back and forth as to not get the streaks to get off the sides.

does that make sense. thanks

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: is it possible
on Jan 1, 2007 at 7:56:49 pm

I'm not sure what you mean. Why not just simply animate Length and Light Boost?

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

daveyg
on Jan 1, 2007 at 9:09:50 pm

hmm let me try a little better expl. when i move the center point, the streaks go from right to left, i want them to be exactly behind the object, so that the light streaks shoot out straight from the object. and make ONly the streaks move back and forth, but coem straight out of my object the whole time. instead of coming off the left and right. is that better

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Jan 2, 2007 at 3:24:28 pm

Mmh, then you need to precompose your shine and move the resulting comp along with your main layer. Simply animating the source point will always skew the rays because it will affect the projection matrix.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

gcole_5
on Jan 3, 2007 at 10:14:23 pm

Don't animate the source point, animate the Shimmer. If I understand correctly, the linked/attached animated gif shows what you are after... Here is a link to the source AEP as well.

http://www.espermedia.com/shine_example.aep

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]