FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hello from Red Giant

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RG-helper
Hello from Red Giant
on Nov 2, 2006 at 11:05:51 pm

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here:

My name is John Kerr and I am the Support/QA manager here at Red Giant Software. I want to assure everyone that we will be only carrying on the great progress Peder has made.

If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

We will be expanding and integrating Peder's Trapcode support [pre-sales/post-sales] to help you quickly find answers and resolutions to issues you are having. We aim for 24 hour turn around time on all supoport emails and calls and have a team dedicated to doing just this.

If you have any questions about the partnership, or want to get to know Red Giant more check us out at: redgiantsoftware.com.

We as well have a dedicated support site: rgsupportzone.com. As for Trapcode People, I have looked at it and love it, and we will find the best way to maintain its ideas and approach.

Thanks, and welcome. Again please feel free to contact me for anything you need.

My phone [given by request, for obvious reasons]
email:john[at]redgiantsoftware.com

support emails:
support1@redgiantsoftware.com
support2@redgiantsoftware.com

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Hello from Red Giant
on Nov 3, 2006 at 8:26:42 am

Hi John. Welcome to the wonderful world of Trapcode, even if it means that my rrusty old brain probably isn't going to be needed much around here anymore. ;O)

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Micah Sharp
Re: Hello from Red Giant
on Nov 4, 2006 at 12:36:30 am

Mylenium, we need you...these plug-ins can be pretty complex so you'll probably teach us things we didn't know. What did Peder say to me the other day...Particular would have even more parameters if AE had let him when he wrote it? Wow! Who can name them all without looking?

Micah Sharp
Red Giant Software

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]