FORUMS: list search recent posts

REAL Smoke with Particular

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
LakermaN
REAL Smoke with Particular
on Oct 16, 2006 at 11:49:43 am

Hi

I don't know much about Particular, i'm only using the test version at the moment.
My question is, if there's a way to create really good smoke, not that in the presets which looks like clouds.I mean the smoke of a cigarette, it's not very thick etc and has more motion in the animation :)..

I hope you know what i want

Looked for an example but didn't found one :(

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: REAL Smoke with Particular
on Oct 16, 2006 at 6:22:00 pm

Yes, that's possible. Use a ring shape as a custom particle and set it to a very low opacity. When the particles overlap each other, they will form stringy smoke such as the one from a cigarette.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

LakermaN
on Oct 16, 2006 at 9:36:50 pm

Hello Mylenium

Thanks for the quick reply.

I don't know if I understand what to do.I createt a simple Ring and chosed that ring to custom particle.That's all ok.But, what i do, i don't get a good result.I don't know very much about particular and all the parameters confuse me ;-)Ok, I haven't much time to test them etc.

Maybe you can easy explain in german?That would be very helpfull :)I'm not that good in speaking english.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Oct 17, 2006 at 5:57:06 am

Ja klar. Der Trick ist, dass du die Velocity sehr niedrig einstellst oder auf Null setzt. Stattdessen nimmst du die Gravity bei den Physics um den Rauch aufsteigen zu lassen. Die Kurvenform kriegst du mit der Turbulence hin - einfach "Affect Position" entsprechend einstellen und dann mit der Gr

Return to posts index

Paria Eghbal
on Aug 6, 2008 at 8:00:57 am

Hi

i am a beginner in AE,so i couldn't undesrtand your Learning!

could you please give me a link of a source Project file of a real Smoke for download?

thx

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]