FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particular help

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Teasider
Particular help
on Oct 4, 2006 at 10:36:29 pm

Hey ,
I was wondering if I can add some diffrent particles on the same emitter.
Im after making a pukeing simulation (dont ask). and I would like to add diff particles with diff colors.

Is that possible? ( if not , how is fire+ smoke made?)

Thanks in advance !

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Particular help
on Oct 5, 2006 at 5:55:31 am

You can add multiple custom particles by using the split clip methods and arranging your different layers i na pre-comp.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Nick Berrisford
on Oct 5, 2006 at 5:18:51 pm

That works fine until you are dealing with particles that are moving through 3D space and need to appear and disappera behind each other at different times - this gets tricky to compensate for if you havd many different particles and need a variety of them. I only mention this as an aside so if there is another update and it is even POSSIBLE, it would be great if Peder could find a way to have more than one custom layer as a particle. Just a thought spurred by this question.

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Oct 6, 2006 at 6:01:01 am

[Nick Berrisford] "it would be great if Peder could find a way to have more than one custom layer as a particle. Just a thought spurred by this question."

Yepp, that would be indeed useful (even for "normal" stuff like fire, rain and snow - some variation is always good) as would be a better way to deal with obscuration and alignment of said particles.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]