FORUMS: list search recent posts

question for Peder

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rajarshi
question for Peder
on Sep 21, 2006 at 4:55:03 pm

Hi,

I downloaded your tutorial from Trapcode, the Zoom one, where you create a crowd using particular. I tried doing the same thing but I get a message saying "Custom particle size is big..."

i had posted this similar problem and got a reply from Mylenium, but since Im a newbie to AFX, I still havent solved the problem...

Can you please explain the solution in a simple manner ?

Since I work manly with video, how should I be able to generate custom particles..?

THANKS A LOT

Raj

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: question for Peder
on Sep 22, 2006 at 10:57:14 am

That message is just a warning, not an error. If you have "large" particles the render-time may be long. If you are OK with that, you can disregard the warning. Of course, many factors affect the render-time, for example if you only have a few particles they can be very big and still render at ok speeds.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Rajarshi
on Sep 22, 2006 at 1:14:51 pm

Peder,

Thanks a lot.Its just that, in your "making a crowd" tutorial you make it look very easy...and it looks good. I was just wondering at what resolution did you export the crowd quicktime file, the one that you use as a custom particle?

Raj

Return to posts index

Rajarshi
on Sep 22, 2006 at 2:15:35 pm

PEDER,

Maybe its kind of stupid of me, but I still can't "make a crowd" like you did in the tutorial. I can't seem to generate 3d, it keeps coming out like 2d images...

Is it possible for you to post a detailed tutorial of " how to make a crowd" for newbies like me, then the 3d camera setup will also become clear to me...

thanks

raj

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
on Sep 22, 2006 at 2:27:13 pm

I did not make the "make a crowd" tutorial, it was made by Belief.

Here is an AE project that was inspired by it (also not made by me), maybe it can help you.
http://www.trapcode-people.net/filedetails.php?fileid=106

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]