FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particular Physics only affect Aux System?

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DreamWalker
Particular Physics only affect Aux System?
on Aug 30, 2006 at 8:12:10 pm

Is there a way for the physics to affect only the auxiliary particles emitted? I don't want the main particles to be affected. The only workaround I can think of is two different particular layers, but it would be neat for the aux. particles to have their own physics.

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: Particular Physics only affect Aux System?
on Aug 30, 2006 at 8:25:13 pm

They do have their own Physics in the "Options" screen. At the bottom is the "Aux System" group. But it is a little tricky to fully comprehend because the main particles are affected by the regular controls, and the Aux particles are born from the main particles so they are indirectly affected too by the regular controls.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

DreamWalker
on Aug 30, 2006 at 8:51:28 pm

Thanks! I'll experiment with the options screen.

Another question I have now.. If I use a layer as an emitter and turn on the aux system from main particles, the aux particles are visible all over the layer, not just from the main particles that are visible. Is there a setting somewhere to hide those aux particles that aren't generated from visible main particles?

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Aug 31, 2006 at 2:20:07 pm

Make sure your emitter layer is pre-composed properly and you have set the RGB/ alpha use accordingly.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]