FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lining up lux spotlight with actual lights

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
capnrock
Lining up lux spotlight with actual lights
on Jun 7, 2006 at 2:53:12 pm

I have tiny little spotlight cones in the middle of my screen pointing in the same directions as my actual AE spotlights, but they are parallel to them, not actually emitting from the source...can someone help me? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
Capnrock

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Lining up lux spotlight with actual lights
on Jun 7, 2006 at 4:18:49 pm

Make sure you are working in a square pixel comp. most alignement problems come from mixed up pixel aspects.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

capnrock
on Jun 7, 2006 at 6:19:28 pm

Thanks for the quick response...I am using a square pixel comp. Not only are the light beams not starting at the source light, they are also tiny and they all (no matter how many lights I have added to my comp) start at a single point. I know that I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out...I've tried everything I can think of.
Thanks,
Capnrock

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Jun 8, 2006 at 5:52:06 am

Mmh, sounds strange... If it's an option, perhaps you can send the project file to me (mylenium[]mylenium.de)? I'll take a look it, perhaps I can find the reason why it's nbot working.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

capnrock
on Jun 8, 2006 at 4:05:39 pm

Thanks for the help...I ended up getting it to work, but I should have written down why I was having such a weird problem, because it was just a little something I was overlooking...I tried to re-create the problem after I fixed it, but I've been unsuccessful. But problem solved now. If anybody else has had this problem, please feel free to post what the problem is; I'm curious to know what I was doing wrong.
Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]