FORUMS: list search recent posts

3d stroke beginner

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
clemensk
3d stroke beginner
on May 9, 2006 at 8:00:25 pm

I just bought 3d-Stroke because I want to something like this http://www.renascent.nl/motion.htm (when the singing starts).
I'm only interested in the thin white lines. I'm pretty sure in the example a 3d program is used but i only want a simple version of that as a background and I hope 3d Stroke can do that.

I already have a composition with a 3d camera which is moving aroung looking in nearly every direction. I want to create something like a sphere or a cube which has a surface of lines. The camera is placed inside this object.

somebody can help me?

Clemens

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: 3d stroke beginner
on May 10, 2006 at 8:59:21 am

Which clip? dunno, if you need a Sphere, you could just have used CC Sphere with a Grid texture and a cube can be build using 3D layers with the same effect... Is there any particular reason you wanna use 3DStroke?

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

clemensk
Re: 3d stroke beginner
on May 11, 2006 at 6:08:04 pm

the reason why I want to use 3d-stroke is that it should react with the camera.(and that I want to try out my new toy ;-) )

but you're right cc-sphere is the better solution. I just have to connect the camera rotation with the rotation parameters of cc sphere.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]