FORUMS: list search recent posts

particular training video

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daveyg
particular training video
on Mar 29, 2006 at 1:37:29 am

anyone ever think of putting together a training dvd of practicle uses on how to use trapcode particular. not to copy off of whats out there, but to just learn how to use the program in a practicle way

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: particular training video
on Mar 29, 2006 at 6:03:23 am

I thought about it, but I really don't have the time (you know, ones gotta make a living and work always gets in the way of those fun things).

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

daveyg
on Mar 30, 2006 at 2:12:03 pm

but you could sell it and make some money :) that would rock
think about it some more, dont you say (hahaha) for us little guys who need help

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Mar 30, 2006 at 7:49:38 pm

[daveyg] "
but you could sell it and make some money :) that would rock
think about it some more, dont you say (hahaha) for us little guys who need help"

I could possibly sell it and even make a revenue, but I'd first have to conceptualize it, come up with ideas, record the clips, do the voiceovers and so on. Even something seemingly simple as e.g. my video articles about AE 7's new feature took longer to make than the end result may lead you to believe. While it may not actually cost any money, it takes time and for that simple reason I'm not doing an entire training DVD. I have no incliniation spending every minute of my spare time for half a year doing this stuff in addition to my regular day job. Things might be different if I had the money to lean back a while or some rich guy fired some money at me so I don't have to work for a living, but since such miracles don't happen in real life, I guess we'll never find out... BTW, I think there is already some good material on Particular at Peder's website and many problems have been discussed in the past here on this forum. This should help you a lot and if you still have questions, just ask them. No need to be shy.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]