FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particular, cloudfight example on Trapcode.com...

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcow
ice0003
Particular, cloudfight example on Trapcode.com...
on Mar 28, 2006 at 3:27:02 pm

Hi guys, is there any place I can find a tutorial on your cloudfight example? I am hoping to get this plug-in purchased using a current project budget here at work, but not without some hard evidence it will do what we want it to. I did a few searches here, and found only a few posts asking about tutorials for this, but I was hoping maybe someone could outline a few guidlines or settings I need to focus on to achieve this look.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks alot guys.

Return to posts index

ice0003
Re: Nevermind...
on Mar 28, 2006 at 7:45:39 pm

After re-checking Trapcodes site, i found that you could download the AEP file, so I have an example to work with and a good place to start.

Could someone explain how this specific effect is achieved? The camera is only animted in Z rotation, and I assume that the clouds are flying at you rather than you flying thru them, and I am trying to decode what the expressions are meant to control, but any advice is grealty appreciated.

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
on Mar 29, 2006 at 6:05:39 pm

Exactly, the clouds are emitted a bit away and move towards the camera.
The expressions are just there to add a nice "flying" feeling on the camera moves (rotations).

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

ice0003
Re: Thanks Peter...np
on Mar 31, 2006 at 3:28:10 pm

Return to posts index

ice0003
Any by Peter I meant Peder, sorry man. :)
on Mar 31, 2006 at 3:30:23 pm

Return to posts index

cowcow
manny
on Mar 30, 2006 at 9:57:22 am

could you give me the URL where to donwload the aep file for the cloudflight? Cant seem to find it. thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]