FORUMS: list search recent posts

Great Site - Check it out!

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Larson
Great Site - Check it out!
on Feb 23, 2006 at 5:02:57 pm

This was up on the AE forum earlier this week, and I thought I'd share it here to: http://www.trapcode-people.net/indexin.php

Trapcode People is the natural place for motion graphics
and vfx people to meet and share tips, ideas and resources.

The resources shared can be of any type, for example Adobe After Effects project files or Shake scripts. Any resource that is shared is donated to the public domain; royalte-free use for anyone. Any resources you share must be your own work, your own copyright or by permission from copyright holder. Within the site are also forums where you can discuss different apsects of visual effects and motion graphics.

The idea is you can use whatever you find here - straight off the bat! And whatever you share here, others may use as they like. This also means that you can download stuff of this site and make your own remixes and upload them. This site is about a free exchange of creativity. The work you post here may show up at CNN or MTV so if you don't want that - don't upload your files here.

Return to posts index

Charles Bittner
this is sweet
on Feb 24, 2006 at 5:38:57 am

peder thoughts?

diggin it

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: this is sweet
on Feb 24, 2006 at 12:09:44 pm

I love Trapcode People! There is still some stuff missing and some parts are shaky but we hope to be able to launch it "for real" at NAB this year.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]