FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE7 info

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peder Norrby
AE7 info
on Jan 17, 2006 at 10:48:58 am

Adobe announced After Effects version 7.0 today. All Trapcode plug-ins render correctly in AE7 but there are some UI problems with Particular, Echospace and Sound Keys. New versions of these plugins will be available for free. Also, all plug-ins will get new installers that are AE7 aware.

All this will be available shortly at the Trapcode website.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Clint Fleckenstein
Re: AE7 info
on Jan 18, 2006 at 4:45:34 am

You guys rule. Can I safely infer from your post that you guys didn't get to play with AE7 prior to its release? I'd consider grossly unfair considering all that the Trapcode suite of plugins have done for After Effects...

Clint

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
on Jan 18, 2006 at 11:53:54 am

No, you cannot infer that! We have a great relation with the AE team and have always been treated accordingly. You must instead consider that in this industry there are NDA's governing everything regarding communication about pre-release software.

Right now I'm just waiting for the AE7 box so I can test in that. From the time I get the box it should only be a few days until release.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Clint Fleckenstein
on Jan 18, 2006 at 12:54:31 pm

Ah, gotcha. That all makes sense. Glad to see that you guys are thorough in your testing. I ordered mine first thing yesterday morning and it already indicated "back order." :-)

Cf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]