FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particular - Paint help

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack Black
Particular - Paint help
on Dec 2, 2005 at 9:35:42 pm

Maybe some of you trapcode experts can help me out I have an animation that I did in Maya 7, my very first animation/model completely in 3d, its a character with a trunk that is in a white room, basicly right now he just jumps around in the room and his trunk lifts up and I want colored paint to come out and stick to the walls of the white room, I dont have the time to figure out how to do the particles in Maya, so enter Particular, I just bought it and downloaded it from trapcode, so I'm hoping to be able to do this in AE.

Here is a link to the animatic....

http://www.silverscreencreations.com/images/animatic_short_xsmall.mov

From what Ive looked at so far, I would use a spot light to emit the particles, and set it to stick, but if you look at the animatic he only paints certain spots with yellow, so do I use some sort of alpha channel? or mask, if so How??? does any of this make sense??

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: Particular - Paint help
on Dec 5, 2005 at 7:29:20 pm

For some reason I cannot see the clip even with the latest version of QT.

From the text I'm not sure if I understand the problem. Just think of it as a spraycan and squirt out particles by keyframing Particles/sec and move/rotate the emitter so the particles go to the right place.

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Particular - Paint help
on Dec 5, 2005 at 9:40:00 pm

I've answered this in more detail on CGTalk.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]