FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trapcode and Alpha channel

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jack McGuinness
Trapcode and Alpha channel
on Sep 30, 2005 at 11:49:22 am

Just bought Particular, Lux, 3D Stroke and Echospace. Tried to apply them on top of a filmed sequense... however when activate the plugs LUX, 3D Stroke or Particular on an adjustment layer or directly on the filmed sequense everything just become black. Any one knows how I can get these plugins work on top of the filmed sequense so both are displayed?

J

Viking

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Trapcode and Alpha channel
on Sep 30, 2005 at 3:18:00 pm

Add them to an extra layer. All of the plugins will render in their own little 3D universe and destroy any other info. This is no bug, it's intentional.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Jack McGuinness
on Sep 30, 2005 at 5:36:28 pm

Thanks... I had to go far way back in the forums history to find the same answer... sorry, but I am really new to this plug.

About coloring the particles it seems like there isnt any specified option for this. Is this true?

J

Viking

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Sep 30, 2005 at 7:16:28 pm

Huh? Particle Color or Color over Life. Would be ridiculous to write a particle plugin without even those most basic parameters, don't you think? You should read the help files and disect the presets a bit, this really helps. Just use the "U" and "UU" shortcuts with the layer selected in the timeline to see which parameters animate or are changed from their defaults.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
on Oct 4, 2005 at 11:25:44 am

I strongly recoment you watch the "hands-on training clips", they really help you get started:
http://www.trapcode.com/download.html

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

Jack McGuinness
on Oct 4, 2005 at 2:56:35 pm

Yes Bwana! I will!

J

Viking

Return to posts index

Jack McGuinness
on Oct 4, 2005 at 3:02:45 pm

And just forgot to add two things.

1. Peter! Your Shine plugin must be one of the most appreciated tools on the market. I have used it for a while now in projects for my customers all around the world and its always a success. Great plug! Thanks!

2. Peter! Why not focus on next generations wet plugins. Fluids might be a challenge for you and your network! Ok... there are som out there already but if I could find only one with similar quality as the others youve invented it would knock me out.

J

Viking

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]