FORUMS: list search recent posts

particular presets

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ponyack
particular presets
on Jun 1, 2005 at 9:35:39 pm

hi

i have the demo version of particular but I am unable to use the preset animation because it is not an option for me on the effect palette. within AE 6.5 i have a preset folder with the particular presets, so i know that hey are on the hard drive...is this not an option in the demo? or do i need to move the folder someplace else. any help would be appreciated

thanks

ponyack

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: particular presets
on Jun 2, 2005 at 5:41:05 am

Your presets should be in the Support Files/Presets/Trapcode Particular directory, not in AE's main directory. If they are in the proper place, you should see them on the effects palette.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

ponyack
on Jun 2, 2005 at 8:33:42 pm

hi,

thanks for the reply, here is the trapcode presett location:

C:Program FilesAdobeAfter Effects 6.5Support FilesPresetsTrapcode Particular

yes, the presets show up in the the effects and presets palette but they do not show up on the effects control window. the presets should list at the top of the effects controll under the menu effects favorite.

of course i can still use each preset but it would help to be able to use the built in preview window...know what i mean?

i have reloaded both ae 6.5 and particular as well as switching the location of the presets.

any ideas?

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
on Jun 4, 2005 at 4:48:56 pm

The wing menu on top-right of ECW (Effects Control Window) has an option to "Show Animation Presets".

Peder Norrby / Trapcode

Return to posts index

ponyack
thanks, thats got it
on Jun 4, 2005 at 9:13:19 pm

it was there the whoe time and i never knew that, shame on me. thanks

ponyack

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]