FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trapcode Belief Echospace

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeff Petersen
Trapcode Belief Echospace
on Apr 28, 2005 at 5:52:26 am

Hey Peder,
Looks like another interesting plugin. Are you just going to tease us who were not at NAB or let us in on what exactly it does (QT files)? : )
i'm excited as always to see what you come up with. And what is the "Belief" part of the name-are you partnering up with Belief or are you naming it that for something else?
thanks-and anxiously awaiting,
jeff Petersen

Return to posts index

Peder Norrby
Re: Trapcode Belief Echospace
on Apr 28, 2005 at 10:05:41 am

I'll post some QT's and more info later on.

Yes, Belief have helped designing this new plug, hence the co-branded name.

Peder

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Trapcode Belief Echospace
on Apr 28, 2005 at 10:08:04 am

Hey, quite cool. Will it offer some features beyond AE's own (mediocre and slow) 3D engine such as better shadows and antialiasing?

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Charles Bittner
whats it do?
on Apr 29, 2005 at 2:23:23 am

besides seal time and money

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: whats it do?
on Apr 29, 2005 at 4:47:10 am

[Charles Bittner] "besides seal time and money"

Oh, assuming you mean "steal time and money", I only can say that's a rather rude and non-constructive comment. Actually I think it's going to save a lot of (production) time and money. Unfortunately AE is very bad at doing anything with 3D layers (quality issues, very slow) and a repeater would work around that. If it's well enough coded it would re-create AE's 3D functions internally but much faster and with better quality using methods which we 3D guys (me uses Maya, Modo, LightWave, Cineam 4D) refer to as geometric instancing or they even use the more advanced volumetric instancing. This way you can have hundreds or even thousands of objects/ layers without increasing RAM usage or excessive render times.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Charles Bittner
ok it was a joke............
on Apr 29, 2005 at 4:36:05 pm

Oh, assuming you mean "steal time and money", I only can say that's a rather rude and non-constructive comment.

it was a joke... peder will get money from us (which we gladly fork over), and we will spend a ton of time (steal time) making cool effects that would be impossible with out him and his plug in....

thanks for you informative post

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: ok it was a joke............
on Apr 30, 2005 at 9:41:45 am

Ah yeah. No offence (meant and taken). Just sounded somewhat strange considering that this Plugin might solve one of the core problems of AE (unless of course, AE 7 get's a completely new 3D engine). I'm in the boat with everyone who's going to buy this plug. Looks great. VCan't wait for the release.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]