FORUMS: list search recent posts

Move rotate tool big problem

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sohaib Aljarih
Move rotate tool big problem
on Dec 23, 2015 at 1:57:31 am

Thank you for reading here..
I have Maya 2016 student version and I started an animation project for my progress so it is really important to me, it was working fine with me until I started this animation and done all ready many poses for my only character in the scene, to mention that I use layers so I organize the scene very well and make it light. What is happening is this "when I move let's say the leg controller to the X direction it will not move the controller interactively while I am dragging the move tool but instead it will shake in it place and after I leave it it's will move the controller like I have drag it and release it after dragging it in that direction." So I can't see what is the distance and how far I am dragging my controller. I need to finish the animation because time is out for me so please help me with this problem. The only thing I have done and maybe this has something is I have started this scene in maya 2013 and in that version "MentalRay" was installed but with this version I don't have it so I changed the materials for the scene to the basic ones and when I open the scene now it's telling me this after I changed the materials "Errors have occurred while reading this scene that may result in data loss." In script editor says "object 'Sculpting' not found." I done scene optimization and reset the tools and looked in the preferences but it is not fixing it.. help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]