FORUMS: list search recent posts

Modeling and Camera . When should I set the final camera ?

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicolus Buck
Modeling and Camera . When should I set the final camera ?
on Jun 6, 2015 at 1:25:56 pm

Hello everyone ,

I have a question , Please help me . When to set the final output view camera ? Should I set that before modeling or after finishing the model . I have big confusion on it .

When I set the camera first and start modeling ,If I look through the final camera , Model looks OK in Final Camera , but if I look at Perspective view , It looks horrible . If I model first and then set the camera , model looks fine in the perspective but I don't get the good result through final camera . I can't set the final camera as the reference image .

So how to Solve this . This problem is irritating me . I am getting one view in Perspective and one in Final Camera . I am looking forward for your help .

Thanks .

Return to posts index

Eric Santiago
Re: Modeling and Camera . When should I set the final camera ?
on Jun 9, 2015 at 7:44:22 pm

In the end the camera is used for your final view whether the scene data is static or in motion.
If you have been modeling on one single view all this time then you have basically not utilized Maya's capability or 3D for that matter as far as Orthographic and the 3D camera.
You might have to spend sometime understanding the basics of modeling.
For instance model something simple with a top, bottom and sides characteristics.
The simplest I can think of is a 6 sided dice.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]