FORUMS: list search recent posts

What is the best place to upload my new python script for sharing and receiving feedback?

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriele Bartoli
What is the best place to upload my new python script for sharing and receiving feedback?
on May 11, 2014 at 1:53:32 am

Hello everyone.

I'm almost done with a renaming tool set I've been working on in the last months. It is the first tool/script I create and I'd like to put it somewhere it will get some attention, mainly for feedback purposes. I was thinking at something like creative crash, but I don't know if there are any (better) alternatives.

Besides, I wouldn't mind applying Creative Commons to it, just for the sake of completion. I don't think there would be any point in trying to encrypt it :P

As a final note, it would be nice if I could add a "donate" button of some sort. I wouldn't want to sell the damn thing, it is not nearly fancy enough, but I do want to give people a chance to thank me if they feel like it.

Thanks a lot!

Gabe

Return to posts index

King Law
Re: What is the best place to upload my new python script for sharing and receiving feedback?
on May 17, 2014 at 9:29:30 am

creative crash is where most people look for free scripts :-)

Return to posts index

Gabriele Bartoli
Re: What is the best place to upload my new python script for sharing and receiving feedback?
on May 17, 2014 at 2:23:55 pm

Thanks, too bad with them it's either 'free' or 'for sale', no donation option :P

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]