FORUMS: list search recent posts

Diffused ink drop forming a man swimming in an underwater scene

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
giorgos ganias
Diffused ink drop forming a man swimming in an underwater scene
on Nov 28, 2013 at 2:46:55 am

Hi!
I'm an indie filmmaker currently working on a low budget short film production. What i have to do right now is to create this scene: a drop of ink falls in the sea, where, as it diffuses, gradually forms a man that swims underwater. Though i'm familiar with adobe suite, the scene has to be created in 3d enviroment because there is a lot of camera movement around the man. I have little experience in 3d programs but i'm more than eager to spend some time in it. I'm already experimenting with Poser, mostly tempted by its user friendly interface (i have created a man figure and animated it) and Maya where i'm trying to create a very simple underwater landscape as i want nothing but water, no rocks etc... The questions are these: Will the poser figure integrate normally with the aquatic environment? Will it create turbulances and plonks and splashes while the man swims and moves legs and hands? Is the diffused-ink-formed-to-swimmer-effect something possible with this programs? Am i doing the right steps at all?! The abilities of maya seem promising and i'm very interested into broadening my skills so any advice or guidance would be more than welcome.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]