FORUMS: list search recent posts

Increase sequence matchmover

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roberto Etcheverry
Increase sequence matchmover
on May 24, 2013 at 4:48:34 pm

Greetings.

I'm using maya 2011 and matchmover for a series of comercials, basically to place 3D text into video. I just finished a 30 secs piece, and now they're asking me to make a 1 minute version of the same ad, so in the end some shots ended up being 10 or 20 frames longer.

The problem I'm facing now is to take those new shots into matchmover, for example, I have the tracking done for a 75 frames shot that now has 20 frames added in the end, so I was trying to just see if I could keep the tracking for the first 75 frames and make them track the last 20, but if I reload the sequence into the one I was already using, I can't find how to make it use the extra frames (seems to be there in the timeline, but the timeline doesn't go past the original lenght and doesn't let me track past that), while loading it as a new sequence means I lose all the tracking data I already had and would have to start over, which is what I'm trying to avoid since there are several shots I'd have to do again if that's the case (some that were rather problematic in the first place).

Any ideas about what could I do there?... I've been trying to google an answer or look on the help files but no luck so far.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]