FORUMS: list search recent posts

Maya 2009 mouse not responding...

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Lomas
Maya 2009 mouse not responding...
on Jul 10, 2012 at 2:16:37 am

Hi i have now been looking through posts on all kinds of different places trying to fix my problems in maya for about 3 days now. Basically the problem is that my right click does not work at all. In finding this i have also noticed that my mouse does not seem to function at all on the left hand side of the screen below the main tool bars. Now this being said i assumed it might be a trouble with my computer in either display or in my mouse but everything else functions as normal. my mouse does not have any issues whatsoever in any other programs from complex down to as simple as word pad. Ive tried settings, both changing them and restoring to defaults. I have tried removing all of my saved things after backing them up to an external. the only thing i have not tried is uninstalling and reinstalling because i dont want to deal with this just happening again.

What caused this to start happening? i really have no idea. I loaded maya up one day to show someone something i had been working on and when trying to show them how i edit what i have been making i found out i could no longer right click. small amounts of exploration later revealed that i could not even use left click in the tools bar.

I am running a new install of windows 7 64bit OS with all new drivers (as of a month ago)

Thanks in advance for even spending time to read this post.

-Scott

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]