FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframing Sculpt Changes

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonah MIchael
Keyframing Sculpt Changes
on Jul 5, 2011 at 9:36:26 pm

Hello, i would like to ask how can i keyframe sculpting changes? The Autodesk help files says to select the vertices and keyframe them but when i select them i see no keyframe-able attributes in the channel box?

What i'd like to know is which attributes that are changed by the sculpt geometry tool change over time, so that i know to keyframe them.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Steve Sayer
Re: Keyframing Sculpt Changes
on Jul 6, 2011 at 2:00:28 pm

You can find the XYZ coordinates of verts in the channel box, but you have to dig a little.

Once you have verts selected, the channel box should read "CVs (click to show)". Click on that line, and you'll see a mini-spreadsheet of CVs and coordinates appear in the channel box. Highlight and keyframe away as usual!

-Steve

Return to posts index

Jonah MIchael
on Jul 7, 2011 at 8:39:36 am

Thank you that was it! I cannot believe i missed that.

I don't want to make another topic for this - the timeline goes very fast (1000 frames goes in a few seconds) when i play through it. Is this a fps option to make it slower or another?

Return to posts index

Steve Sayer
on Jul 11, 2011 at 2:06:58 pm

Right click on timeline, choose Playback Speed -> Play Every Frame (Max Real-time). That will cap the playback at 24 fps (or 30, or whatever the scene is set to).

-Steve

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]