FORUMS: list search recent posts

Batch render outputs unrecognizable files

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
roy rabbid
Batch render outputs unrecognizable files
on Apr 28, 2011 at 9:14:06 pm

Hey guys i'm struggling with a scene render in maya. The scene it's a night extrerior lighted with few directional lights to emulate ambient light and some physical lights, the camara travels through frame 1 to 250 in a simple manner.

Render layers were set separating the elements in the scene for later comp,as well as Zdepth, fur (for the grass), motion vectors and so on.

Most of the render layers have render setting overrides and one layer uses maya software (zdepth depth RLayer luminance preset).

The thing is i hit the batch render button it starts to render but the files rendered are unrecognizable either with photoshop or after effects. Anothe souspicious thing is the file size is 128k being the image size 1024 x 768 pixels, mmmm.

Seeing this i've canceled many times the batch render since this files rendered werent usefull it would be a waste of time. But if i render withing Maya everything renders ok.

Could be a format issue? i tried from tiff jpg targa iff exr all of them with different frambufers outputs of quality.

Using Maya 2011 64bits
Windows 7 x64
Core 2 duo
8 gb ram
And just in case firewall disabled.

Does anybody have clue??

Thank in advance and sorry for extend this!!

Return to posts index

Sarika Mirchandani
Re: Batch render outputs unrecognizable files
on May 2, 2011 at 10:37:34 am

Set your project into a new location. Also check you drive's space.
Continue with the output settings and the format could be set to .tga or .png in case of transparency.Try rendering it out.Hopefully,it would work this time.Do keep me posted.

Return to posts index

roy rabbid
Re: Batch render outputs unrecognizable files
on May 2, 2011 at 4:05:05 pm

Hey Sarika!!! Thanks for the response!!! I,ve tried and seems to solve the problem!!!!! Thanks again!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]