Help w/Mel Script and External Script Editor for Macs

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karim Vadsaria
Help w/Mel Script and External Script Editor for Macs
on Apr 1, 2010 at 5:21:18 am

Hi Guys
First:

I downloaded this zoomerate 1.0 from creativecrash, it opens a seperate window that allows you to move your camera when you are working with an image plane around, and resets it, my problem is that when I ran the script for the first time it worked, however I forgot to save it and now when I try to run it, I get the error // Error: Object not found: scriptEditorPanel1. //. I’m not sure what this means, I am running on Mac OS 10.5 and have maya 2010. here is the link for it:

http://www.creativecrash.com/maya/downloads/scripts-plugins/interface-displ...

Also I open the script in TextWrangler or TextEdit and then copy it over or just try to open the file itself. I'm very new to mel and don't really know whats the matter, if someone could explain to me whats the matter and possibly fix the script that way I can write it myself, and find out the error. It would be most grateful.

Second:

I was wondering if I can someone can name some Script Editors, that is similar to Crimson Editor, except for Macs, I've been watching the mel gnomon tutorial and I like the features because I'm very new to Mel. I have textwragnler but for some reason I make the syntax highlighting appear.

Thanks alot for all the help

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]