FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering problem

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam McEwen
Rendering problem
on Nov 30, 2009 at 4:39:33 pm

I am having trouble rendering out from maya. When i select batch render the command prompt at the bottom tells me that the render is starting, then the next thing which comes up is the render completed msg. There is no render output in my render destination folder and my render log tells the same story.

I have had this problem before but i managed to fix it after reinstalling. However this time after 2 reinstalls the problem persists.

I have a small render farm, but even with the slaves switched off and the 'render on network machines' checkbox unchecked,
im still getting the same problem so i dont think its a network issue.

Single frames work fine.

Please help if you can.
Thanks
Adam

Return to posts index

Adam McEwen
Re: Rendering problem
on Dec 1, 2009 at 11:34:31 am

Iv figured what was causing the issue so i thought id post back in case anyone has the same problem and doesnt know what is causing it. I know how frustrating these things can be.

Like i said in my original post, a clean reinstall of maya sorted the exact same problem, this time though it was a very minor setting in maya itself. The render layer switch was off. Embarasing. Im only just starting to use render layers so its not somthing i usualy look for. Now i know.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]