FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wacom Middle Button

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charlie Meadows
Wacom Middle Button
on Oct 17, 2009 at 8:20:08 pm

Trying to adjust tangent handles in the Graph Editor with a Wacom Intuos 3 mouse -- can select the handle with the left mouse button, but the middle button doesn't grab and move the handle.

Any suggestions? Much appreciated.

Return to posts index

Alvaro Castaneda
Re: Wacom Middle Button
on Oct 18, 2009 at 4:31:10 am

Hi

By default wacom pens buttons are set for right click and double click, you need to go to the tablet properties and change the buttons to be right and middle buttons.

l8r

----------------------
varomix - pixelEater
http://www.intelianimate.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Meadows
on Oct 18, 2009 at 4:35:54 am

Thanks, Alvaro -- I'm using a three-button Wacom mouse on a Wacom tablet -- my pen and mouse settings are all working fine for any other purposes -- it's only the Maya graph editor where the middle mouse doesn't grab and move the tangent handles. It appears, looking through this and other Maya forums, that others have had issues with this as well -- and I'm wondering if anyone's found a solution.

Return to posts index

Alvaro Castaneda
on Oct 18, 2009 at 5:13:21 am

That's odd, I've been using wacom for 6 years on linux and windows and never had that problem, or any of my animators at the studio,

did you press W before moving ? :D

----------------------
varomix - pixelEater
http://www.intelianimate.com

Return to posts index

Charlie Meadows
on Oct 18, 2009 at 5:31:27 pm

Nope. Works fine with just the normal, standard, Apple 3-button mouse -- but the Wacom middle mouse button won't grab handles in the graph editor. Man, I wish I knew what's doing this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]