FORUMS: list search recent posts

Viewport toolbar

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Gowman
Viewport toolbar
on Jan 21, 2009 at 8:15:26 pm

Is it possible to turn off the toolbar button row in the top of each viewport in Maya 2009 so i can have more screen real estate?

Return to posts index

Stanley Flomin
Re: Viewport toolbar
on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:17:00 pm

so if your asking for what i think your asking, directly under 'file' where you have the edit, view etc, you should see a tiny arrow pointing downwards with this tiny little bar going down. Right click there and hold the mouse button and you can check off what toolbars you want showing and hidden. Or, i *think* if you just click on that bar you can hide it instead of having to choose it from the right click menu.

Return to posts index

Gary Gowman
on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:41:02 pm

I am talking about inside each viewport. Top, Front, Side, Perspective. Across the top of each viewport is a row of menu items View, Shading etc and right below that is a row of buttons that I want to shut off. They just repeat what is under each menu. I know I can collapse the buttons, but the row is still occupied. I can't figure out how to shut it off. I need the real estate until I can get a bigger monitor later.

Return to posts index

Stanley Flomin
on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:50:59 pm

oh i see what you mean, I'm not sure then sorry. But if you do find out keep us updated if you find out.

Return to posts index

Alvaro Castaneda
on Jan 21, 2009 at 10:13:35 pm

yeah press ctrl+shift + M to toggle

----------------------
varomix - pixelEater
http://www.intelianimate.com

Return to posts index

Gary Gowman
on Jan 21, 2009 at 10:27:46 pm