FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having Problem with Rotate Tool.

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Salima Nesbitt
on Aug 14, 2008 at 10:15:49 pm

My rotate and scale tool for some reason aren't acting right I think. My rotate tool is now very small, and I can't rotate objects correctly, it takes like five minutes or so. If I zoom in it gets smaller or looks further away. Also my scale "XYZ" color box are all bunched together and that too is acting the same. I started noticing it yesterday. Then I saw a video tutorial and theirs seemed much more spread apart then mine. Is there anyone who knows what is wrong.
THX-

Return to posts index

Alvaro Castaneda
Re: Having Problem with Rotate Tool.
on Aug 16, 2008 at 5:33:15 am

press the + and - keys in the keyboard to grow or shrink the transform manipulators

----------------------
varomix - pixelEater
http://www.intelianimate.com

Return to posts index

Salima Nesbitt
on Aug 16, 2008 at 3:23:50 pm

Thanks a lot for your help. I enjoy your tutorials very much, especially the LOGO one. Keep up the good work.
Thx-

Return to posts index

suna sol
on Sep 8, 2009 at 1:37:57 pm

My rotate tool it not work properly i can work on the for view Is there anyone who knows what is wrong.
TAX

Return to posts index

geri mincheva
on Feb 2, 2010 at 1:26:46 pm

I have a problem with the rotate tool - I can not activate it or if I activate it it looks like a great spot and the object disappears behind it.

Return to posts index

priya raju
on Aug 12, 2011 at 5:36:26 pm

hai....even i have the problem with the rotate tool and scale tool...these two are visible only in persp view..its not coming in all the four views...please anyone help me out from this prob..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]