FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for a 3D Model....

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ray Jender
Looking for a 3D Model....
on Aug 5, 2008 at 4:28:48 pm

I am volunteering to video a local pee-wee football team this season.
Reason being, the fathers of about 6-7 of the kids on the team are deployed to Iraq (I live in a military town). I thought it would be cool to send the troops a DVD of their kids in the game. I'd also put the video up on a website.

I was thinking of including a 3D animation using a football helmet.

My problem is I cannot find a decent 3D model of a football helmet except for the pay sites and I have $0 for budgeting this project.

So, can anyone here donate a nice 3D model of a football helmet? I would appreciate it and make sure your name/company is included in the video credits....

Thanks,

Ray

Return to posts index

stephen reber
Re: Looking for a 3D Model....
on Aug 20, 2008 at 6:03:39 pm

You have Maya, but you don't know how to use it??

If you would like, I would be more than happy to make the model for you, for free. Please contact me if you are still looking for help.

Best...

Stephen

Return to posts index

Ray Jender
on Aug 20, 2008 at 8:01:09 pm

I have an eval version. I also have eval versions of other 3D programs. They are all WAY over my head. None of them are very intuitive. I am not an artist. I am volunteering to video the football season for a local pee wee team. Reason being is because 5-6 of the kids fathers are serving in Iraq or Afghanistan. I though videoing and either sending them a DVD or posting on a website would be cool.

Anyway I thought adding some neat 3D graphics to the video would be cool. I want to do a 3D animation of the team helmets crashing together. It's a little harder then I thought.

I am actually considering purchasing the NFL 32 team helmet pack of 3D models. One person has them for $99.00 and another for $59.00....

You can see them on turbosquid.

If you can supply the same for free, that would be awesome!!!

Thanks,

Ray

Return to posts index

stephen reber
on Aug 20, 2008 at 8:44:45 pm

Hey Ray...

I would be more than happy to help. Please contact me at s.reber@yahoo.com so we can discuss this further.

Talk to you soon.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]