FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for real-life examples

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
evrard blom
Looking for real-life examples
on May 15, 2008 at 3:40:27 pm

Hi,

So far i have done good learning of Maya tools and content creation, but something is still missing in my knowledge.

I can say 99,9% of available lessons wether books, DVDs, or magazines focus more on individual assets preparation or creation, character modeling, setup, animation like walk-cycle, scene creation and management, which is very well.

But what you never find is actual shot animations, things like shot animated against dialogue, animated against storyboard, against script or animatics, lessons where you can see two or more characters interacting, characters shaking hands or fighting, shooting helicopters, etc, with the specifics details of the process like how you set characters to get contact with ground, collide with things, etc.

If someone can direct me toward ressources like this i can buy to learn from, that would be very nice. I am very serious in my search of such material please help me if you know where i can get some. I learned Maya self-paced and have to handle a day-job in chemistry that is demanding, so i cannot get a job in a studio to learn, thats why self-pace learning documents are my only chance to get the bigger picture of the game.

Thank you in advance for your hopefully many inputs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]