FORUMS: list search recent posts

Starting off...any tutorials? complete noob here.

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Algae998
Starting off...any tutorials? complete noob here.
on Aug 3, 2007 at 7:02:12 am

Hey all, Im sure this has already been posted but I couldnt find anything.

I just came from the After Effects relm and Im looking for a little more along with getting a jump start on this coming semester.

Are there any tutorials, preferably video tutorials, for the baseline basics? Other than glancing at the program a number of times or seeing some quick advanced tutorials I have no idea how to use this program. I understand a lot of the parenting and other features with After Effects that can be some what similar in Maya, and video tutorials helped me a lot there.
Really any sort of tutorial will do, but hopefully some exist that explain the workspace, basic operations, etc..

This has always been something Ive been longing to do and I want to get a head start for going back to school in the fall.
Any websites or tutorial locations would be greatly appreciated!!!

-Aaron-
"Wherever you go, there you are"

Return to posts index

monkeyseamonkey
Re: Starting off...any tutorials? complete noob here.
on Sep 26, 2007 at 3:28:47 pm

hey -- hopefully more people reply to this with some ideas. I'm in the same boat, and frustrated by the seeming lack of available video podcasts/tutorials to get started with Maya. Lot's of recent push by Adobe to get users into Cinema 4D, but my interest is still in weaning myself onto Maya from my recent forays into After Effects. Anyway, I found this: http://www.learning-maya.com/23-0-modeling-tutorials.html

Haven't even begun to sift through the tutorials, but you should find some video lessons in there at least. Good luck with the learnin'.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]