FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can you help me find this?

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
evrard
Can you help me find this?
on Jul 3, 2007 at 1:00:00 pm

Hi folks,

Ok after nearly 4 years self-paced learning and trying different things related to VFX (i learned packages like Maya, after effects, photoshop), i now need a major project to integrate everything and see how these tools are actualy used in real-life jobs or studios project. Unfortunatly i can't afford quiting my actual occupation (biochemistry technician) to find a part-time job in a studio. Even then i would be working on portions of projects only and have not chance to see the big picture.
So i come to you guys here to ask if anybody knows of a DVD or book or simply can share with me a complete project files where i can see (hopefully reproduce) ALL steps from concepts to final movie? The DVD or book should start with stuffs like script, storyboard, scene-cut, shooting,NLE, compositing, VFX, etc. An example of such exists for bender software (http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/prod...products_id=84) unfortunatly i can't use this software (it took me too long to learn maya to go back learning a new tool, maybe later when i'll be more confident with the differents aspects). So do you guys know of such a DVD or book, or can you share with me your actual project from scratch to end? Whatever the price (dinner not included LOL).

Thank you
PS: I ask for your indulgence as i posted this same message in other forums here too.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]