Maya & PFHoe, help !

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francis the dude
Maya & PFHoe, help !
on May 13, 2007 at 11:23:08 am

Hi there,

I need urgent help with something here.

I track cam data with PFHoePro. I load it in Maya, and i have an object, a person, in a walkcycle which perfectly match the groundfloor to the cam tracking.

Here's the problem. I have a lot scenes, where i need to import cam data to, and to get the object fitting in the footage. Every time i load new cam data into a scene, i need to rescale the object to the scene. Can i in some way, to avoid setting and adjusting scale in each scene, get on universal scale for my object, so it will 1. keep the same size all t he time, from footage to footage, and 2. that i don't have to spent time adjusting it every time.

I have 48 scenes, i it would be so much easier,

I've tried to use the same scale for 2 different scenes with different cam data imports, and one is too big, and one is too small... Why is that ??

Hope some one can, will, help us, cause time is running out,

Thanks in advance,

Anders

Return to posts index

Nathaniel Westveer
Re: Maya & PFHoe, help !
on Jul 21, 2009 at 8:57:36 am

I dobt it pfhoe is a very simple match moving tool, very powerful but even with PFhoe pro they just dont seem to want you to have as much free form functionality as in pf track which goes for a few thousand dollars, and designed to do production based jobs like these.

sorry about not having any good news
hope you make your deadline

Typeunderground

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]